Terms & Conditions
Official Website of the Food Board has been developed to circulate information to the general public. Though all the efforts ensure the accuracy and correctness of the content on the website, the same should not be constructed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes.
- The website contents subjects to change without any prior notice from the Food Board Websites.
- In no event will Food Board which is liable for any expense, loss including, without limitation, whatsoever arising from the use, or loss of use, arising out in connection with the use of this website. In case of any variation about what has been produced on the website about Act, Rules and Regulations, etc. with the department the latter shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions which shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under the terms and conditions which shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
Refund Policy for making receiving registration fee through payment gateway below: -
The fee for renewal as well as fresh registration for the Certificate of Registration as Exporter of Food (CRES). The registration fees must be remitted through the payment gateway system.
REFUND OF REGISTRATION FEES
Registration fees which is once paid through the payment gateway shall not be refunded except in the following circumstances: -
- Multiple times debiting of Applicant Bank Account is due to the technical error or Applicant’s account which is being debited with the excess amount in a single transaction. In such cases, excess amounts excluding Payment Gateway charges would be refunded to the Applicant.
- Due to Technical Error, Payment being charged on the Applicant Bank Account but the online application submission for the registration is unsuccessful. Applicants would be allowed to resubmit the application at no extra fee. However, Applicant wishes to seek refund of the amount, he/she would be refunded the amount, after the deduction of the Payment Gateway charges or any other charges.